Today I am celebrating 8 wonderful years being married to my beloved, Benjamin. On our first date, Ben and I went to an amusement park in the town where our summer camp was. We thought it would be fun to go to another amusement park this year to celebrate our anniversary. We had a blast, but were quickly reminded that our bodies have aged a bit since that first date, about 10 years ago. We can’t handle those roller coasters like we used to! But we had a wonderful time together, just the two of us.
So, for 8 years, here are 8 reasons why I love my Benny…
1. He is a man who loves God, God’s word, and God’s people
2. He makes me laugh like no one else
3. He is an amazing daddy
4. He is incredibly good looking
5. He eats the food I make, even the weird, healthy, or gross-looking stuff 🙂
6. He put me in a head lock on our first date…and he did it again yesterday
7. He puts me first so often and is always looking for ways to surprise me
8. He asked me to marry him 9 1/2 years ago. I am so very glad.
I love you, Benjamin Craig! Thanks for marrying me! 🙂 xoxo
Our morning faces ( and some PJs!) before Ben and I leave for the park.